We are finally back on the ice (hooray!) and while all the sessions that were available prior to Covid are not back yet, we are hopeful these will slowly phase back over the next few weeks.
Currently we have ice as follows;
Monday – 6:15-10:45 and 16:00-18:30
Tuesday – 6:15-10:45
Wednesday – 6:15-10:45 and 16:00-19:00
Thursday – 6:15-10:45 and 16:00-19:45
Friday – 6:15-10:45
Saturday – 6:15-10:45
Sunday – 6:15-10:45
Monday – 11:00-12:00 and 12:15-13:15
Tuesday – 11:00-12:00, 12:15-13:15, 16:00-17:00 and 17:30-18:30
Wednesday – 11:00-12:00 and 12:15-13:15
Thursday – 11:00-12:00 and 12:15-13:15
Friday – 11:00-12:00, 12:15-13:15, 16:00-17:00 and 17:30-18:30
Saturday – 14:30-15:30 and 16:00-17:00
Sunday – 14:30-15:30 and 16:00-17:00
If you are having a lesson with me, you do not need to book your patch or public session in advance with Lee Valley as I will be giving your names to the box office for track and trace purposes. If you just wish to go along for a skate, then you will need to book and pay online for your session.
Finally, have a read of the current Covid Guidelines when coming to the rink and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Happy skating!
- Lessons need to be booked and paid for directly with your coach
- Payment for the session will be taken at reception by card only
- There are sanitising stations around the rink; please sanitise your hands upon entry and exit
- Masks are mandatory everywhere around the centre except for when on the ice
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any signs of illness do not attend the centre
- You must maintain 2 metres between yourself and others at all times Adult lessons – only the skater themselves is allowed at the venue.
- Children’s lessons – only one adult is allowed at the centre to accompany a child skater and they must maintain social distancing protocols
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of the lesson if you are attending patch. If public you will be allowed an hour on the ice, please adhere to strict session times.
- Changing rooms and vending machines are not available for use The toilets on the ground floor will be available
- There is no cafeteria and nowhere to purchase drinks so please ensure you bring water with you and do not leave any empty bottles lying around the rink
- No food is allowed at the centre
- All skaters must supply their own PPE
- There is a one-way system in place at the centre; this is clearly marked everywhere